- 2 oz. Alcohol-free Gin
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 3/4 oz. lemon juice
- A few drops of Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate
- 3 oz. club soda
- Garnish with lemon slices and a cherry
- Take a Collins glass and fill it to the top with ice. This will ensure that your drink stays cool and refreshing throughout.
- Pour 2 oz. of your favorite alcohol-free Gin, 1 oz. of simple syrup, and 3/4 oz. of lemon juice into the glass. These ingredients are the heart of the Tom Collins and will give it its signature flavor. To take it to the next level, add a few drops (to taste) of Raspberry Lemonade Concentrate
- Using a long spoon or a cocktail stirrer, gently stir the mixture in the glass. This will help to combine all the flavors and ensure that they are evenly distributed.
- Once you've stirred the mixture, it's time to add the club soda. Pour 3 oz. of club soda into the glass, slowly and steadily. The club soda will add a refreshing fizz to your Tom Collins.
- To add a touch of elegance to your drink, garnish it with lemon slices and a cherry. This will not only make your Tom Collins look visually appealing but also enhance its taste.
- Now that you know how to mix the perfect Tom Collins with a twist, it's time to sit back, relax, and enjoy your creation. Remember to drink responsibly and never drink and drive. Cheers to your newfound mixology skills!